Magic is an amazing tool. It gives young people confidence and develops soft skills, unlocking potential. Eyes light up, jaws drop and the new magicians can’t wait to show off their skills! Creative and critical thinking happens during our workshops. The students wonder how to develop a trick, they’re thinking on their feet. And with that, you ignite their imagination and excitement.
- Magic is all inclusive: whether it's the technicalities of a trick, storytelling or performing, every student can master something
- Abracademy workshops create a sense of wonder - how do they do that?!
- Barriers break down and children become more empathetic
- A team spirit happens: individuals become more willing to work together
- Our activities stimulate constructive peer-to-peer feedback
- Magic teaches resilience, because magicians never give up!
- Concentration improves when reality is suspended and impossible things happen: students are totally alert and focused in the moment
- They learn the art of whole body communication, using all their senses
- Confidence improves, new skills are learned and magic is unleashed!
We've worked with:
Social Media Content
AKA Social Sorcerer
Senior Product Manager
AKA Cosmic Creeper
Co-founder & CEO
AKA Director of Spells
Facilitator and Head Magician
AKA Mr Magic
Learning Designer & Facilitator
AKA Mind Master